TNA Blossom Co., Ltd. In 2005 our founder Niti Tanasakulchai took his chance to create a new company to manufacture high quality foliar fertilizers. He saw an opportunity with his scientific background to design and produce products that were mostly imported at this time from Europe and Australia. By producing these products in Thailand itself, TNA was able to provide a very attractive opportunity to the Thai market. To help the Thai farmers with affordable products, crop advice and beneficial payment/credit terms to maximize their yields and profits.
TNA Agrigroup Co., Ltd. The strategy was successful and TNA experienced steady growth through the years. In 2009 a new step was needed to continue growing and developing, to be able to provide products everywhere in Thailand. TNA Agrigroup Co Ltd., was founded to increase the market share in Thailand, and help in the distribution of TNA products. TNA Agrigroup’s main objective was to reach agrochemical companies in Thailand. This greatly increased sales and our market share in the Thai market, with over 60 agrochemical companies in Thailand as customers of TNA.
TNA International Co., Ltd. In 2016 TNA made a great step in the history of the company. TNA together with Dutch shareholders created a new Thailand –Netherlands cooperation, the company TNA International Co., Ltd. This company was found on the idea to use Dutch technologies and concepts in our products with the manufacturing facilities in Thailand. This is how TNA can provide high quality foliar fertilizers for a more affordable price, combined with modern marketing, communication and logistics to create maximum value for our customers.
Since the founding of TNA International we have developed new products and we have expanded in to Nepal, India and Vietnam. Our ambition is to continue to grow and improve to reach and supply all over Asia.
Mission: To provide high quality fertilizers and reliable service to our partners and the farmer.
Vision: To bring TNA’s innovation and products across Asia
- Quality Control
- User Comfort & Ease
Why choose TNA?
In the fertilizer market across the world nowadays, there are many companies, producing many kinds of products. Therefore choosing the right product for you company and your farmers can be difficult. At TNA we understand this problem and we aim to provide our customers with clear information, excellent service and expert advice.
To give a clear picture of what TNA can do for your company we have made a small summary, we focus not only on our products, but on service and business aspects that are important in every modern company.
Product Quality & Variety
- Every new batch is tested at our in-house laboratory and the certified central lab in Bangkok to ensure the best quality of every shipment.
- We use high quality raw materials sourced from Asia, Europe and the Americas.
- TNA is partnered with TISTR (Thailand Institute of Scientific and Technological Research), to aid in product development and testing, as well as trial fields and chemical analysis.
- TNA produces NPK’s and Micronutrients in several different product forms: clear liquids, effervescent tablets, suspension and powder forms. We can provide your customers with the product form which is popular in their market.
Service & Competencies
- TNA specializes in tailor-made private label production. We can develop, research and supply our customers with any formula they desire. Together with custom formulas we also provide customized packaging, labelling, artwork and shipping methods.
- Professional marketing and IT Support. In the modern age marketing is very important, at TNA we provide marketing support on all platforms: Training, Demonstrations, Media (Internet, Video, Print)
- We supply over 60 agrochemical companies in Thailand using private label production. These companies resell our products because they are not capable of producing the specialized products TNA offers.
- Professional service and customer relationship management. We are quick to respond to any kind of communication: Email, Telephone, Chat, Skype etc. We feel it is very important for our customer to be able to reach us with comments or questions at any time during the week.