Silitech 40 is TNA’s special liquid silicon product with a 100% soluble form of silicon, providing a rare and often overlooked nutritional element. Silicon seems to benefit certain plants when they are under stress. It has been found to improve drought tolerance and delay wilting in certain crops where irrigation is withheld. Also, silicon has been found to help increase stem strength. For example, research found when rice and wheat are silicon deficient, their stems weaken and easily collapse in wind or rain.
- Silitech 40 increases the strength of the cell walls in cereals
- Increases chlorophyll to enhance photosynthesis
- Increase plant energy production due to photosynthesis
- Protects against fungi and insects due to physical barrier
- Enhance resistance against climatic stress
Packing Sizes: 200 Liter, 20 Liter, 5 Liter, 1 Liter, 500ml, 250ml
|Crop Type||Dilution Rate per 20 L.||Application Rate|